If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 55KS7000 Delivery to ROI ?

Options
  • 28-11-2016 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

I tried to contact you a few times about this Samsung 55KS7000 TV to get delivered to ROI (13 miles outside dublin).

Was promised a call back before the night ended but got nothing.

Any one able to assist now (before I make the dreaded walk of shame to another retailers)? If so what's the ETA?

Thanks

John.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Bluefish

I am interested in purchasing the 49KS7000 from richer sounds but I am unable to order online or though telesales. Will this set be available to purchase online soon? And at the same price?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

flow wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I tried to contact you a few times about this Samsung 55KS7000 TV to get delivered to ROI (13 miles outside dublin).

Any one able to assist now (before I make the dreaded walk of shame to another retailers)? If so what's the ETA?

Thanks

John.
    Bluefish wrote: »
    I am interested in purchasing the 49KS7000 from richer sounds but I am unable to order online or though telesales. Will this set be available to purchase online soon? And at the same price?

Thanks
    Hi Flow & Bluefish.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, its been total madness at this end.

Unfortunately these screen are an in-store only collection and can not be shipped.

Would a trip to Belfast be possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Hi Flow & Bluefish.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, its been total madness at this end.

Unfortunately these screen are an in-store only collection and can not be shipped.

I am also interested in this TV, though Belfast from cork is a stretch

• Registered Users Posts: 2 flow

flow wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Thanks

John.
    Bluefish wrote: »

Thanks
    Hi Flow & Bluefish.

Got it locally in the end - Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

where yu get it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Bluefish

A stretch for me also.

Yeah Flow where did you get locally? Same price?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Discussion of other retailers is not appropriate on this forum - please take a moment to read the Charter.

I'm closing this thread, if you have any other queries for Richersounds please feel free to open a new thread for your query.

Thanks,

Ritz

This discussion has been closed.