Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions

• 28-11-2016 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭

Hey guys , I have some general questions about guitar related equipment. Don't have any friends who play guitar so looking for some advice here..

Interested in buying a les paul soon. However I have no way of playing one and really am finding it difficult to tell the difference between the standards,studios, traditionals etc...
    Also a lot I see have big 50s necks? Are these necks very big? Compared to a standard strat say?

The other thing I was considered purchasing was a valve amp as I am getting a bit tired of my digital one.
    I have been looking at a lot of amps but one that keeps coming up is the fender blues junior III. From demos I have heard it has a great bluesy sound but how would it sound for rock? Because I like to play blues but also like to play more appetite for destruction type songs. Or is there an amp that can give you the best of both as the marshalls I listen to on the other hand seem to have a very high gain sound?

Advertisement