Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geekvape Griffin 25 plus!

Options
  • 28-11-2016 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

Got this last week and have been vaping it since, it's a monster.. it makes the rx200x look tiny!!

IMG_1339_zpsxpnifbl0.jpg

Had a lot of trouble wicking it when I first got it, had to wick it around 3 times before it stoped pissing out liquid through the bottom airflow.
    Just a heads up to anyone who's having problems with there's or are thinking of getting 1 you need to use a very fluffy wick and pack it in around the bottom covering the juice holes or it will be like a waterfall... I wasted about 10ml of liquid trying to get it right.
    I used cotton bacon v2 and its working well now, definitely takes a bit of getting used 2
    Make sure to close off the juice well before taking off the top cap to fill it, just a heads up😉

Advertisement