Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OG XBOX HUEG

Options
  • 28-11-2016 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Original XBOX, preferably softmodded and a controller or two

POST\COLLECTION: can meet around baggot st area, or celbridge ; but open to getting it posted and payed via paypal if it's not too much.

PRICE: no more than 50 if possible

PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal or Cash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

I have a Crystal XBOX (500G hdd I think) with 3 controllers (a few sports games). It's got tons of stuff installed and I never use it. I bought it pre-configured off ebay a couple of years ago.

Not sure if it is Softmodded or not (how can I tell?) ?

I do remember the disc drive was a bit wonky but I could get it to work though never needed it. Ripped games to the HDD.

I super heavy what with all the bits bur you could have it for €35 if you could collect from Newbridge ?

Or I could post but I doubt it'd be cheap.

402716.jpg

402717.jpg

ooops. Upside down :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

That's a brilliant deal and I would love to pick it up, but I don't have a way of getting to newbridge, if postage is under 25 I'll take it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

I have all the softmod bits and bobs if you need them.

eddhorse wrote: »

so you're saying you a have a console or a pentium 4 turned on its side with IDE cables hanging out :P?

airmax87 wrote: »
    eddhorse wrote: »

so you're saying you a have a console or a pentium 4 turned on its side with IDE cables hanging out :P?

Nope, i have the xbox to usb connector, splinter cell game, splinter cell linux save on usb, Extra IDE power connector :)

• Advertisement

Ah, no I can do the hack myself, but it would be convenient if I could get a console with it on already, so just basically looking for any og xbox and the softmod is a bonus.

Ok just saying i have all the parts nearby :)

Will be cheaper to get an unmodded one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

I was up in Newbridge at the weekend but I am living in limerick. Will I get a postage estimate so ?

Worth a shot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement