Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 [Mod Warning in Post #1]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ha , I thought Marco Pierre white was the ultimate turn-off , until Bear came along , for totally different reasons though :D:D

Tis all fun and games , even when we all dis-agree ,more booing and hissing that way :pac:

Mam I totally agreed with you on Marco Pierre White, he just turned my stomach but sure it's great to have someone to hate, we'd have no drama without the villain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,281 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Roofless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I really hope this series is better then that last one. It was ruined for me by Chloe, Marnie, Lewis, the boom fella (can't even remember his name) and of course Bear. I didn't watch many episodes or turned them off after 10 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I really hope this series is better then that last one. It was ruined for me by Chloe, Marnie, Lewis, the boom fella (can't even remember his name) and of course Bear. I didn't watch many episodes or turned them off after 10 minutes.

I agree , they created a lot of drama , which no doubt was great for ratings , but I found it uncomfortable to watch at times , and I'm no prude believe me :)

Mam I totally agreed with you on Marco Pierre White, he just turned my stomach but sure it's great to have someone to hate, we'd have no drama without the villain.

Too true , but can we have a decent villain this time please ha :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Two possible HM with the first been 99% certain
    Katie Hopkins and Cami Li has started following Katie H all of a sudden on twitter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I'm really looking forward to watching this as I didn't bother watching I'm a celeb this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭9or10

fin12 wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward to watching this as I didn't bother watching I'm a celeb this year.

You missed very little :)

apart from
    Ant and Dec
    of course

Jasmine Waltz appears to like a lot of BB posts on twitter all of a sudden!

Meanwhile next Friday (6 Jan), two more HM will enter IMO
    Speidi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I didn't bother with IAC either, just couldn't get into it.... Can't wait for BB, there seems to be a few going in that I didn't see the first time round as I don't have C5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

One of my New Year's resolutions was to slag people less. That's gonna last all of two days!

I didn't bother with IAC either, just couldn't get into it.... Can't wait for BB, there seems to be a few going in that I didn't see the first time round as I don't have C5.

Same here in regards for not seeing it when it was on channel 5 . So if some of the HM's are from previous seasons , that's fine with me as I won't have seen them before :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    One of my New Year's resolutions was to slag people less. That's gonna last all of two days!

Yeah but it's ok to slag celebrities cos they're not real people. Right? :p

I wonder is Austin going in? I know il probably get a right slagging for this but I'd actually like to see Courtney stodden on it again, she seems like a really nice person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

If Hopkins is going in, I won't be watching. Genuinely.

She's a truly hateful person and not in an entertaining way. I make it a point never to read her bile or listen to her bigoted views, either on TV or radio. Even the sight of her turns my stomach.

Bear or Helen Wood might also make me rething watching, as both of them are insufferably boring child-like trolls, but there is a slight chance someone else in the house might put manners on them (Jackie Stallone would be my dream HM to return and tell them what's what....."Yeah, i'm Jackie!")

I suppose CBB has become such a barrel scraping exercise at this point, it's inevitable Hopkins will enter (and probably win), but personally, I won't be giving her particular brand of vileness an audience.

• Advertisement

She's a truly hateful person and not in an entertaining way. I make it a point never to read her bile or listen to her bigoted views, either on TV or radio. Even the sight of her turns my stomach.

Bear or Helen Wood might also make me rething watching, as both of them are insufferably boring child-like trolls, but there is a slight chance someone else in the house might put manners on them (Jackie Stallone would be my dream HM to return and tell them what's what....."Yeah, i'm Jackie!")

I suppose CBB has become such a barrel scraping exercise at this point, it's inevitable Hopkins will enter (and probably win), but personally, I won't be giving her particular brand of vileness an audience.

Ah, will you relax there Crystal, I can see you're going to be a trouble-riser already :D

She barley spoke last time round!

Ah, will you relax there Crystal, I can see you're going to be a trouble-riser already :D

'Cos I is a trouble rising bitch, innit fam? Ya feel me?

Seriously though, Hopkins can do one.

If it were my choice, the ex HMs returning would consist of Jackie Stallone, Perez Hilton, Speidi, John McCririck, Rylan & Vanessa Feltz. (Pete Burns would have been on the list too was he still with us.)

See, I do like a trouble riser, just not the bigoted, xenophobic, hateful kind. wink.png

I tink him of de trouble risin' shpiel is off doin' de dancin' wid de shtars on de tv tree

Could be pre-recordah n all doh like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭dunworth1

are they continuing with the 1 hour only show?

i miss watching them live at night

• Advertisement

dunworth1 wrote: »

Ah, nodding off to the birds tweeting in the middle of them all killing each other. Good times.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Ah, nodding off to the birds tweeting in the middle of them all killing each other. Good times.

Big Brother 5, Fight Night...

#neverforget

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,708 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If Paddy Doherty is in as Paddy Power would in some ways suggest I will watch it, if not I won't...that could be my sole contribution to this thread :pac:

Big Brother 5, Fight Night...

#neverforget

It's what popcorn was made for.

dunworth1 wrote: »

I think they show about an hour live feed on C5, I don't have that station but Deco does and he gives us live updates. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

'Cos I is a trouble rising bitch, innit fam? Ya feel me?

Seriously though, Hopkins can do one.

If it were my choice, the ex HMs returning would consist of Jackie Stallone, Perez Hilton, Speidi, John McCririck, Rylan & Vanessa Feltz. (Pete Burns would have been on the list too was he still with us.)

See, I do like a trouble riser, just not the bigoted, xenophobic, hateful kind. wink.png

Tbh, at this stage Jackie is way to old to put in. Just in case 2017..........

https://www.filmon.com/tv/channel-5

The live feed is on this

deco nate wrote: »
    Tbh, at this stage Jackie is way to old to put in. Just in case 2017..........

Ah, she's only 95 - plenty of life in the old bird yet :D

I think they show about an hour live feed on C5, I don't have that station but Deco does and he gives us live updates. :)

The main show is on ch5, the live is shown on 5*:)

Maybe e3 over here shows it

Sorry, you're right, the live show is on 5*.

https://www.filmon.com/tv/5-star

• Advertisement

I just checked the TV guide for next Tuesday and I can't see BB on TV 3 or the E 3 listing... :(

I just checked the TV guide for next Tuesday and I can't see BB on TV 3 or the E 3 listing... :(

Tv3 just bought utv/ITV Ireland. They have the rights maybe they are still thinking which one to show it on

Showing up for me on 3e at 9pm

http://entertainment.ie/tv/display.asp?channelid=1209&programme=&programme_day=03+January+2017&programme_time=time6&submit=Search

Tv3 just bought utv/ITV Ireland. They have the rights maybe they are still thinking which one to show it on

Forgot about that. Must still be sorting out the listings.

P.S. Give us back the proper UTV!!!

So funny that everyone is panicking/ worrying about their BB fix! Pmsl ... Ah tbh if I didn't have free sat I'd be pissed off too. Tbf a lot of you missed out on some great BB. I really hope they get the best back this year, and maybe ye can enjoy it. Here's hoping. .( thinly veiled, I have satellite TV... . The free ****e, I'm not made of money )

The house looks very colorful this year, more colorful than usual, they'll have it filthy in a couple of hours.
    Can't find a picture of the diary room chair. :(

Happy New Year to everyone on the thread !!

Looking forward to the laughs and chats next week yaaay :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,689 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Happy New Year to everyone on the thread !!

Looking forward to the laughs and chats next week yaaay :D:D

Happy New Year to everyone! After the excesses of Christmas I hope i'm not the only one in need of judging a few celebs?

• Advertisement

Happy New Year all. Only 3 days to go!

skipper_G wrote: »
    Happy New Year to everyone! After the excesses of Christmas I hope i'm not the only one in need of judging a few celebs?

What ?? You judge people? Skipper, am horrified :eek::eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,689 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

What ?? You judge people? Skipper, am horrified :eek::eek::D

Only in BB Mam :)

the rest of the time I judge using my inside voice so people don't hear me ;)

skipper_G wrote: »
    Only in BB Mam :)

the rest of the time I judge using my inside voice so people don't hear me ;)

Ah , so that's the trick to not getting caught doing it , dammit ..:o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Hopkins won't be going in I think. Calum Best, James Jordan, Speidi, Jedward. Could be a very interesting series on how these bizarre and frankly some lunatic housemates get on. Big characters in one series will be interesting to see how it works.

Hopkins won't be going in I think. Calum Best, James Jordan, Speidi, Jedward. Could be a very interesting series on how these bizarre and frankly some lunatic housemates get on. Big characters in one series will be interesting to see how it works.

Hopkins said she would move to America if Trump won the presidency but unfortunately she doesn't seem to have gone yet.

• Advertisement

Hopkins said she would move to America if Trump won the presidency but unfortunately she doesn't seem to have gone yet.

Give her time, Fin, there's a lot of paperwork to get through before you're accepted into the USA.. :)

'MAM of 4' Just want to correct meself here, I've been reading your name as 'MAN' of 4, Sorry about that. :eek:

Give her time, Fin, there's a lot of paperwork to get through before you're accepted into the USA.. :)

'MAM of 4' Just want to correct meself here, I've been reading your name as 'MAN' of 4, Sorry about that. :eek:

Colly , just - :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Too funny !!

Colly , just - :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Too funny !!

:D

I'm scarlet for meself.. Oh. :eek:

:D

I'm scarlet for meself.. Oh. :eek:

After all this time ... Still grinning here at it :D

Jaysus!! Man O 4!!! Shutters! *has a man shake *anyway... Oh not that kind of shake! !!
    Anyways, so close now... Get ready feckers, cos I'm gonna moan to the hills an back. With all of ya! Ya bleeding cbb newcomers noobs. Yea ye are still noobs!!! Wot?!!,
    Come at me Bro!

*I've been watching too many rap videos videos on YouTube *

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement