Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

365 online regularly down or unresponsive in the evening and nights.

• 29-11-2016 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi - particularly for the last month or so I have noticed that, at night, it often becomes either impossible or terribly slow to access 365 online.

Usually during the login process I get the following error, after 1 min or so waiting:

We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.

This is for example happening right now (28/11/2016 at 23:18)

I initially I thought it was a once off or I just had been unlucky, but this has become quite a trend for the last few weeks, getting worse. It's very frustrating.

Is anybody in BOI monitoring the quality of service of 365 online? 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Chanquete

Still down (28/11/2016 at 23:33)
    Still down (29/11/2016 at 00:23)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Chanquete, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. 

We're checked with our support team and can confirm that 365Online was operating normally at your reported times last night and this morning. We would suggest that you contact your internet provider to query performance issues. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Chanquete

I keep having these issues regularly. Using multiple browsers, clearing caches, etc. Both from the computer at home (Virgin Media) and work (Cogent). It's not a network performance issue as it's the 365online server responding with an error page after entering the login details.

https://www.365online.com/online365/spring/unexpectedError

Eventually it will work, so I'll try a few more times later - but it's becoming more and more frustrating. It'd be great if somebody in the BOI IT team could really look into it (your server will show these issues in the logs). I'm happy to help if needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Chanquete wrote: »
    I keep having these issues regularly. Using multiple browsers, clearing caches, etc. Both from the computer at home (Virgin Media) and work (Cogent). It's not a network performance issue as it's the 365online server responding with an error page after entering the login details.

https://www.365online.com/online365/spring/unexpectedError

Eventually it will work, so I'll try a few more times later - but it's becoming more and more frustrating. It'd be great if somebody in the BOI IT team could really look into it (your server will show these issues in the logs). I'm happy to help if needed.
    Good Morning Chanquete, 

Thank you so much for getting back to us here and I'm very sorry to hear that this has become a regular occurrence. 

We'd like to have our team look into this for you. When you are logged into 365Online, you can send a secure message via the Service Desk to this team. Please include information like the browsers used, error messages you received and your troubleshooting attempts to date. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement