Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladies watch

• 29-11-2016 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hi
    Looking for an Xmas pressie for herself. Something slim and stylish if possible. Any recommendations?
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

I wouldn't call it girly, but the Zenwatch 3 is probably one of the 'least manly' watches atm https://www.engadget.com/2016/08/31/asus-zenwatch-3-reveal/

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭newwan

I was thinking huawei elegant? Looks nice

I wouldn't call it girly, but the Zenwatch 3 is probably one of the 'least manly' watches atm https://www.engadget.com/2016/08/31/asus-zenwatch-3-reveal/

Any idea where to buy? Not on Amazon it seems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭nedd

moto 360 has a ladies model

nedd wrote: »
    moto 360 has a ladies model

Not really available to buy either...

• Advertisement

Ordered a zenwatch 3 off Amazon. Es hope it arrives lol.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭beardo81

I see you have ordered already but just for anyone else, the Pebble Round is a lovely stylish smartwatch. I know its not android but it is super useful and looks great.

beardo81 wrote: »
    I see you have ordered already but just for anyone else, the Pebble Round is a lovely stylish smartwatch. I know its not android but it is super useful and looks great.

Thanks it does look good. I went with Asus cause of the Android side to it which I hope will mean longer life and updates

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

newwan wrote: »
    Thanks it does look good. I went with Asus cause of the Android side to it which I hope will mean longer life and updates

Pebbles OS is far better and even if it never receives another software update it'll be fine.

I unless your Mrs is techie I'd imagine she'd find the style and size of the Pebble time round much more appealing than the Zenwatch.

I have an OG Pebble & LG Watch Urbane for what it's worth.

I've now ordered both and I'll keep whichever she doesn't like. I'm probably a terrible person!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

newwan wrote: »
    I've now ordered both and I'll keep whichever she doesn't like. I'm probably a terrible person!

You wanted the Zenwatch all along ;)

Advertisement