Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for piano teacher Cork area

Options
  • 29-11-2016 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

I am looking for a piano teacher in the Cork city area or suburbs.
    I would like to learn blues/some Jazz and move through some of the grades.

I am at around the intermediate level of playing and I'm looking for a teacher who is patient and takes a fun approach to teaching.

suggestions welcome :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭22diamonds

Hi Kev,

I'd recommend Emiliano, based in Glanmire in Cork.
    Here is his teaching website where you can see reviews and some videos: http://pianolessonscork.ie/about-me/
    We went to music college together so that's how I know him. I thought of him for you because he can help with jazz/blues/grades.

Also, check out VoiceworksStudio.ie (based on South Terrace, Cork City Centre). There are a couple of piano teachers there. Darragh Keary is a tutor there who would be particularly good for jazz/blues. I used to work in Voiceworks so that's how I know. There are teacher bios on the site. All the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kev2010

Hi 22,

Thank you for your recommendations. Most kind!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭22diamonds

kev2010 wrote: »
    Hi 22,

Thank you for your recommendations. Most kind!

Best of luck!

Advertisement