Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chainring question

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭youtheman

Both those links are for 110 mm bcd (bolt circle diameter) and 5 hole.  So they are interchangeable.
    Your post mentions 100 bcd.  Is this a typo ? (110 bcd will obviously not fit 100 bcd - different diameters).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭irishrover99

youtheman wrote: »
    Both those links are for 110 mm bcd (bolt circle diameter) and 5 hole.  So they are interchangeable.
    Your post mentions 100 bcd.  Is this a typo ? (110 bcd will obviously not fit 100 bcd - different diameters).

Thanks for the clarification and the correction the the typo. It should have been 110 BCD.

Just wanted to make sure before i ordered.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

I have three 50t chainrings with little use i can give you. PM me if interested. 110BCD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭irishrover99

Alek wrote: »
    I have three 50t chainrings with little use i can give you. PM me if interested. 110BCD

Nice one Alek. Will contact you later.

Advertisement