Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good dressmaker Limerick city

• 29-11-2016 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    Just wondering if anybody can recommend a good dressmaker in the city? I have a few things that need hemming and a few other bits and pieces. I have tried 2 in Thomas St. in the past and wasn't overly impressed with the work and for the ridiculous prices they charged for a few simple jobs at that.
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Seamless Sewing Studio on Nicholas street. Always happy with everything I hand in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Dancing Needles (im pretty sure that's the name) on Roches St.

Lovely ladies in there and so good at what they do - I regularly bring expensive items there for alterations & I am always delighted with the result. My parents and boyfriend have started using them too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

The Alteration Shop at the top of Roches St. The most unglamorous looking spot ever, but I can honestly say that anything I've ever left in there has come back perfect, unlike one of those Thomas St shops which gave me back a pair of trousers with two different leg lengths!

Advertisement