Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC keypad access

Options
  • 29-11-2016 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

HKC Securewatch
    I need to move keypad so I need to unscrew front panel of it and screw it in the new place not far away. What is the menu setting to do it without Alarm go ON. Engineer code should allow me to do it I think?
    For battery panel user pass is enough would engineer one work?
    I was afraid unscrew external alarm while painting house but the keypad has to be done moved.
    Thanks for help

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Once the panel is in any part of the Engineer menu it will not activate for any tampers where devices are opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭jowkon

Thank you Koolkid
    so if enter engineer menu I can open it Keypad, battery panel without alarm getting on?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭jowkon

thank you

Advertisement