Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strava firefox dashboard problem

Options
  • 29-11-2016 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭

Anyone having problems with Strava's dashboard in Firefox? Mine has been weirdly 'garbled' since about a week ago. Checking in Chrome now there is no problem <whine class="firstWorldProblems"> but Chrome has no bleddy bookmarks sidebar :p </whine>

I haven't made any changes that I know should affect Firefox.

Any insights into this :eek: deeply distressing:( situation appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭gnarbarian

I stopped using Firefox a while ago because it was messing things up just like you explained. Chrome is the way to go and yes Chrome has a bookmarks bar..
    Here's some info from the interwebz :)
    How do I find my bookmarks on Google Chrome?
    To turn the bookmarks bar on or off, follow these steps:
    In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu .
    Select Bookmarks > Show Bookmarks Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭route66

I'm using Firefox 50.0.1 on a Windows 7 laptop and everything works perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

gnarbarian wrote: »
    I stopped using Firefox a while ago because it was messing things up just like you explained. Chrome is the way to go and yes Chrome has a bookmarks bar..
    Here's some info from the interwebz :)
    How do I find my bookmarks on Google Chrome?
    To turn the bookmarks bar on or off, follow these steps:
    In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu .
    Select Bookmarks > Show Bookmarks Bar.
    Thanks. I do have the bar at the top enabled, but this can only display a few bookmarks (without clicking to see more), wheras a sidebar can fit tens :)

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Jakey Rolling

Using Firefox 50 ( upgraded from 48 last week), no issues with Strava

100412.2526@compuserve.com

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,618 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

no issues either, firefox 50.0.1 on win10 x64.

• Advertisement
Advertisement