Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Leaf used - what to look for?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ngodima

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ngodima

Got the car back today. 3 items were replaced. Dcdc converter, cabin heafer unit, and UV battery switching box. All thanks to the cabin heater unit failing. Nissan was very supportive and I ended up paying 3725 euro to get the car. Missed how great the car is to drive and hopevthis was simply a bout of real bad luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭isnottheword

@ngodima: thanks for coming back and confirming the outcome. I feel for ye. I think it's disgraceful that you have to pick up a bill of this proportion. :-(
    For me, it's the worst possible nightmare to befall a Leaf driver.

Advertisement