Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More natural false lashes

Options
  • 29-11-2016 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend false lashes that are not overly dramatic? I normally wear the MAC number 7 strip lashes with the outer flared part trimmed off but no MAC near me so was looking for something from the shops or pharmacy. Somebody mentioned Essence lashes to me- has anyone tried these and would you recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

Ardell Demi Wispies are lovely and not too dramatic at all. Or Eyelure have a range of natural lashes too that are very subtle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I really love the Fleur de Force range by Eylure - the 'Fleur Loves' lashes are my favourites, they're three quarter length lashes, very natural looking but lifted enough to make a difference. They also do individual lashes which are good for building up to your desired look.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭numbernine

Try Kiss individual lashes from penneys, €3.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I got a pair of the new Sosu ones from Penneys and I honestly think they're the best cheap(ish) eyelashes I've owned. There are heaps of shapes and they cost €6.

Advertisement