Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late weekday buses to Swords from town after a night out

Options
  • 29-11-2016 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Going on a night out in the city centre this week. Wondering are there any ways to get back to Swords without paying a small fortune for a taxi as I'll be on my own. Checked the 41n but apparently that's only Friday-Saturday.

If anybody has any ideas it'd be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

stead wrote: »
    Going on a night out in the city centre this week. Wondering are there any ways to get back to Swords without paying a small fortune for a taxi as I'll be on my own. Checked the 41n but apparently that's only Friday-Saturday.

If anybody has any ideas it'd be appreciated.

Last bus Sunday to Thursday is 2330 city centre.

Not sure about swords express.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭stead

Last bus Sunday to Thursday is 2330 city centre.

Not sure about swords express.

Looks like Swords Express is around the same time. Would be looking for something more around 3-5am.

Could actually get the bus to the airport then a taxi from there. I'll look in to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

stead wrote: »
    Looks like Swords Express is around the same time. Would be looking for something more around 3-5am.

41 starts up again at 5am

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭stead

PopTarts wrote: »
    41 starts up again at 5am

Good shout. I could do that. I'll keep looking anyway just incase I'm done earlier in the night.

Advertisement