Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vert. Shmup PCBs (Part 1)

Options
  • 30-11-2016 2:39am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Vertical Shmup PCBs
    POST\COLLECTION: Post\Collection\Meetup
    PRICE: See below.
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal Gift\Cash

Hey folks,

I've decided to sell off some of my shmup collection. Gaming time is limited these days and they're not getting the love they deserve so time to move them on. As the title mentions - they're all vertical shooters - so you'll need to rotate your monitor/CRT to play them properly.

All work perfectly.

Prices don't include postage - most of the boxes aren't that heavy, more bulky, so wouldn't imagine they would be too expensive to post. I've not used Parcel Motel to send items before but if that's cheaper than An Post and you'd prefer that method then that's fine, your choice. Obviously not an issue if you want to collect or meetup (depending on location) or unless you're going to the Christmas beers!

Any questions just shout. :)

Sky Shark (aka Flying Shark) - €60
    Wyvern Wings NOS - €80
    Raiden 2 - €120
    Strikers 1945 - €100
    Strikers 1945 2 - €120

Click the pictures for larger versions.

Sky Shark:

LIeKcyll.jpg

swik3Lzl.jpg

e6B9TFpl.jpg

Wyvern Wings:

2ZEkNkXl.jpg

mDtrC3kl.jpg

XX3djgDl.jpg

Raiden 2:

syHVGG6l.jpg

xB1xe86l.jpg

UfiUBSBl.jpg

Strikers 1945:

1cKgiOIl.jpg

37oWI5nl.jpg

Strikers 1945 II:

jICKE59l.jpg

06sZWKFl.jpg

jo8Q0efl.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭PaulPriest

Real nice collection, and fair prices. I spent all my budget on plastic crack for the next couple of months already...
    (and TBH, I don't need any more PCBs, even though I have a weakspot for shmups).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement