Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding Mortgage account to online.

Options
  • 30-11-2016 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

Good morning 

I changed to BOI with a mortgage yet I was given a 7 digit number account. When adding to online it asks for an 8 digit account number. 

I have tried adding zero at the end & front also a few more numbers but to no avail. 

I don't have a statement with the number only transfer letter. Where can I get number please? 

Thanks in advance. I have added error picture without my details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi gar32,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

To confirm the full account number for your mortgage and if it's possible to add it for online balance viewing, please send an Ask a Question message through Service Desk when logged on to 365 Online. Alternatively, you can call the Mortgage Team on 01 611 33 33 and an adviser will be more than happy to help with this.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

Thank you for your answer :)

Advertisement