Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1 in 3 from each intake not Attested

• 30-11-2016 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi. just came across the stats of how many were in each intake and how many were attested,it looks to be nearly 1 in 3 that don't. Anyone shed any light on this? What are the main reasons that people don't complete there time in Templemore?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭Vamp369

Can you link to the stats? They seem excessively high for failure to complete training.

I know three people in three separate phases, one has been posted to a station. They told me about some drop outs but that was 2 or 3 out of a 100 or more nothing like 33%.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 tomcwn

It wont let me link it because im a new user. i think i may have read it wrong though. i think i was looking at the class number rather than how many people were in the class. Is it 100 per class?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Megan7290

Vamp369 wrote: »
    Can you link to the stats? They seem excessively high for failure to complete training.

I know three people in three separate phases, one has been posted to a station. They told me about some drop outs but that was 2 or 3 out of a 100 or more nothing like 33%.

http://www.gra.cc/TraineeGardai.html
    Not sure if thats the link you are talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭IrelandDylan

Intake No of Probationer's Attested No of Probationers Currently in Intake
    141 99 97 (two Resignations)
    142 97 97
    151 100 97 (Two Resignations)
    152 99 98 (One Resignation)

I think hes saying the left column is the amount of people who started, but its actually the intake number. only two or 3 each intake dont make it according to that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭AnMuinteoirOg

Ya only about 2 or 3 fail to attest usually

• Advertisement
Advertisement