Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 4 broken hdmi options?

Options
  • 30-11-2016 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

So looks like I borked the hdmi port on my old 500gb ps4 last night when trying to switch it over to the computer to try FF XV.

I'm left with a few options then

a) try get it repaird about £80-£100 and i'm without for some days and this is pretty much all i'd get in CEX for it here anyway if I sold it on
    b) get a new 1TB slim for about £250 with Watch Dogs 2 and the Division
    c) get a new 1TB pro for about £350 with the Division

I'm kinda writing a) off and leaning towards c) just for some future proofing although I don't have a 4k Ideally want to be back up and running today and have b) & c) reserved in local argos.

Any opinions? If you had to buy again new now would you get the pro?

The other thing is i'm not sure what will be in the cloud as i'm not switching the hard drive. My saves, themes, ps 4 library of games and apps is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Screw it I got a pro. Working fine so must have been the hdmi :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,122 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

you should throw the broken one up on adverts. I'm sure someone would take a punt on repairing it

Advertisement