Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crucible Radio - A look at Bungie/Destiny/Games

Options
  • 30-11-2016 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭

Listened to this in the gym yesterday - thought it was a very good piece on the state of Bungie/Destiny and how/why we are at the point we are with the game.

Obviously it is just one guys opinion, and there are issues that I would like to debate with him but overall I thought it was an interesting take on not just Destiny and its community, but the gaming industry and the gaming community in general.

Worth a listen.

If you can't watch it on YouTube, it should be available on iTunes as a podcast download. I listened to it via PodBean (on Android) and PocketCasts should have it too.

Personally I think you could delve a lot more into the Avtivision/Bungie relationship and how that may have forced Bungies hand in making changes to Destiny as we saw/heard for Year 1 and the story in general - and the impact that has had on the entirety of Destiny 1. I also think the communication from Bungie on TTK pricing and on SBMM can be critised.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Gym humble brag spotted!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Gym humble brag spotted!!!

:D

I don't check in to the place on Facebook so I got to put up some online record of me being there, otherwise whats the point?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I don't check in to the place on Facebook so I got to put up some online record of me being there, otherwise whats the point?

Unless its a selfie of you with no sweat and gym pants on then you were not at the gym so stop lying :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Unless its a selfie of you with no sweat and gym pants on then you were not at the gym so stop lying :P

Just don't go full douchebag and you'll be fine

tumblr_mx28yhtp1z1srn475o1_1280.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

They are impressive quads, to be fair.

I also feel like we have gotten off track here....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Yes, back on the radio train.
    all-we-hear-is-radio-ga-ga-o.gif

Advertisement