Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beard Bro/Shaper

Options
  • 30-11-2016 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

Anyone know where id get either a beard bro or similar in ireland?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Wow, amazing the things people invent. Did you enquire about buying one direct and shipping it? I can't imagine it being that pricey to post on its own.

Do you currently have a beard? Just asking as it's pretty easy to shave without a template. I could see in the first week or two needing to be more careful when the whiskers you want aren't much longer than the whiskers you don't. But once your beard is longer it acts as a natural "beard bro" so I wouldn't think this item necessary. But whatever works for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

Wow, amazing the things people invent. Did you enquire about buying one direct and shipping it? I can't imagine it being that pricey to post on its own.

Do you currently have a beard? Just asking as it's pretty easy to shave without a template. I could see in the first week or two needing to be more careful when the whiskers you want aren't much longer than the whiskers you don't. But once your beard is longer it acts as a natural "beard bro" so I wouldn't think this item necessary. But whatever works for you!

Ahh just thought it looked easier to follow and would take less time. Thanks for the feed back, probably saved me a few quid :)

Advertisement