Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Radio like device to stream Today FM via Wifi

• 30-11-2016 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

This thread seems to be the best fit for my question.  I am living in Northern Ireland and want to get some means to listen to Today FM from the south.  FM signal is weak at best so was thinking about some solution that can connect to my wifi and pick up Today FM from the internet.  Does such a thing exist?  DAB radios receive a terrestial digital signal from my understanding of them and Today FM would not be on this.  So if I go to today FM website on my tablet I can listen away.  But I would like to get this via a simple on/off dedicated audio device that will just stream from Today FM site without me having to open a browser etc.  Does such a device exist?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭dball

TuneIn radio app - great app for any station n the world,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭AndersLimpar

Add a chrome cast and you can then stream any station you like to your speakers!

Advertisement