Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fertility Charting

Options
  • 30-11-2016 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi,
    We have been trying to concieve for a few years now - initial fertility tests on both of us have been positive but still no luck.
    Have been using the ovulation prediction kits and have found them very useful but I am now looking at other ways to track my cycle.
    If you have used a Fertility chart app / spreadsheet etc. could you recommend one?
    Additionally, if anyone has had success when using one, I'd love to hear your story.
    Thanks

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Fertility Friend is a popular one, I'm using that and find it quite good. I also use Period Tracker deluxe, which used to be just for tracking your periods, but they've just introduced a TTC feature which I'm finding good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭streetcar

Thanks - do you think that the fertility friend website has helped you or is it just having all of the data in one place that is handy?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,513 ✭✭✭✭fits

I found fertility friend really good and taking basal temperature every morning really useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭streetcar

Signed up for Fertility Friend today.
    Let's see how it goes. I like the ability to track things like tiredness, cramps, headache, energy, stress etc.

Advertisement