Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office 2016 product ID key

Options
  • 30-11-2016 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Can anyone tell me where on my PC I can view my office 2016 product ID Key.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,674 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Could be a sticker on the PC near the Windows License sticker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

In any of the office programs (word, excel) go to File - Account - About <program> and the Key should be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

Could be a sticker on the PC near the Windows License sticker.

On newer machines there is no Windows license sticker anymore.

@OP - was Office pre-installed on the machine or purchased separately? If separately it will have come with either a small package with the key or via e-mail.
    me_irl wrote: »
    In any of the office programs (word, excel) go to File - Account - About <program> and the Key should be there.

The OP is asking about Office 2016 - on Office 2010 and 2013 the Help-About does not show the license key, so I wouldn't be too sure it would show up in 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

Download and Run Produkey which will display the product key for all installed programs on your pc including windows and office
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/mg/get/produkey,3.html

Advertisement