Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A place to hang out and play DS in Dublin?

Options
  • 30-11-2016 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

I'd like to find a place in Dublin CC where I could relax, kick my feet up and play my DS with a few coffees. Somewhere chilled. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Probably a Coffee shop ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

McCafé

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Probably a Coffee shop ;)

Yeah, I know that. But a chilled out kind of one?

Just thought someone out there might have a spot...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Honestly, a quiet, relatively dim corner of a coffee shop is a good space to get a little handheld gaming in.
    People don't tend to give a whit what you're doing, with tablets and laptops being poked and prodded at most tables.
    Also, they tend to have wifi access, so if you want to do some online gaming with your Nintendo you can do that too.
    The dim thing is simply because bright sunlight through a big window can throw off your view of the screens.
    So, bring a couple of your favourite games, maybe even a mate or two, buy a couple of Americanos and settle in for a spot of Super Mario Kart 7 or perhaps a little Picross.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Just play your games in the dark, alone like the rest of us! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

Also Accent's Cafe off George's Street is very chilled. Masive coomfy chairs too!

Advertisement