Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work

Options
  • 30-11-2016 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Would anyone know who to contact in tesco Donabate in Dublin about doing the deliveries to the tesco stores nationwide?,?
    I have my own tractor unit and I'm looking for a change of work..
    Irish man 😊
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,828 ✭✭✭✭L1011

All contracted to DHL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

L1011 wrote: »
    All contracted to DHL

I thought it was Eddie Stobart?

Regardless of who it is. They will have very small margin and dont care as they have will have massive economies of scale

• Registered Users Posts: 68,828 ✭✭✭✭L1011

newacc2015 wrote: »
    I thought it was Eddie Stobart?

It was. It isn't. :pac:

(changed a brief while ago; or at the least it is going to change - not sure which)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭contrary_devil

Has changed to DHL who I am led to believe are using Stobarts units and trailers for the moment hence why you still see them trundling the roads.
    To answer the OP's question, you could contact DHL to see if they need any hackers on that work but expect to maybe only get the work only when they can't cover it themselves or the jobs that are impossible to do within the legal limits.
    Give it a lash and see how you get on, nothing ventured nothing gained. Give us an update with your progress.
    Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

dhl are bringing in their own new fleet in the new year to do the deliveries. Have you tried Lidl or Aldi if your after supermarket work?

• Advertisement
Advertisement