If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Signage Panels

Options
  • 30-11-2016 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

Hi, do you guys do led lcd panels only, with no tv tuners? Looking for a 55 inch 1080 if possible, that can do 24hz along with usual refresh rates.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

redt0m wrote: »
    Hi, do you guys do led lcd panels only, with no tv tuners? Looking for a 55 inch 1080 if possible, that can do 24hz along with usual refresh rates.

Thanks
    Hey Redt0m.

Unfortunately this is not something that we stock or would be able to supply.

I'm not even sure were I could direct you to for something like this.

Sorry I could not help further.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭redt0m

Alright thanks for help anyway

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

redt0m wrote: »
    Alright thanks for help anyway
    No worries Redt0m.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,986 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi FrancieBrady,

In general offering your advice or linking to othe businesses are not appropriate on this forum - a quick read of the Charter will explain all. Given that RS don't supply the item in question I'm leaving your post unsnipped for now, but please take note of and abide by the Charter when posting here again.

Thread closed.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.