Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank - another major IT failure?

• 30-11-2016 10:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,612 ✭✭✭✭
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Looks like it has happened again. Almost all of my debits over the last few days have gone out twice :eek:

Please tell me this is only a temp glitch and everything will be ok in the next few minutes? This happening again at this time of the year would be a major disaster, just before Christmas :(

How does your Ulster Bank account look online right now?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

unkel wrote: »
    Looks like it has happened again. Almost all of my debits over the last few days have gone out twice :eek:

Please tell me this is only a temp glitch and everything will be ok in the next few minutes?

How does your Ulster Bank account look online right now?

Just checked mine and it's grand, no issues at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,390 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

No issues here. Did have a lodgement credited twice earlier in the week but also a correction. Looks like a manual teller error.

If you're using the app I have noticed a few times in the past some entries (can't remember if CR/DR/both) appear twice but think it's a formatting glitch and the overall balance is correct (generally close to **** all).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,612 ✭✭✭✭unkel

It's in online banking. Logged in and out a few times and it's still there. Just checked the balance and thankfully the balance is correct, phew :o

Just checked the (Android) app too, and that is fine, no issues there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

No issues here either, I'd be getting worried it may be your own account that is getting battered.

You aren't using mybills.ie linked to your bank account? I have had issues with these guys and having triple debits on my account (twice over a year it happened)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,612 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Logged out and back in for the third time in online banking and all is sorted now. Thanks all for checking!

A few years ago I had just moved to UB (after 17 years with AIB) when the big sh1tstorm happened which was a disaster. I hope you can forgive me for getting a fright looking at my account just now seeing similar stuff happening :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

unkel wrote: »
    Logged out and back in for the third time in online banking and all is sorted now. Thanks all for checking!

A few years ago I had just moved to UB (after 17 years with AIB) when the big sh1tstorm happened which was a disaster. I hope you can forgive me for getting a fright looking at my account just now seeing similar stuff happening :(

No problem, always need someone to alert on these things rather than find out the hard way at the weekend when you cannot do a tap about it.

Advertisement