Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapour in 'tache

Options
  • 30-11-2016 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,081 ✭✭✭✭

So I'm vaping on and off for rhe last year, with the intention to go back full time and give the cigs up for good. But I've had to be clean shaven for the last 10 years, so having a fairly full beardy face, I've encountered something I haven't before.

When I vape, the exhaled vapour gathers on my 'tache. This inevitably gets ingested, and while quite tasty (my current flavour is Buttercream Cheesecake), it makes me wonder if I'm doing myself more harm than good. I know straight up drinking the stuff is very bad, and you're supposed to avoid getting it on your skin, but what about the already heated and transformed to vapour vapour? I'm surely not the only one with this issue!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

I'm really not sure, but I would say ingesting your mustache is the cause of issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Wel, drinking the juice is a bad idea because it tastes bitter and peppery hot. Try a drop on the back of your hand and see for yourself.
    You won't be harmed by the tiny amount of juice that gathers on your beard, by the time you have exhaled most of the nicotine is gone and anyway it all made from ingredients which are actually certified for eating, not inhaling!

Oh, and glycerin will give a nice shine to the auld beard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I often tasted juice that had dripped on my finger, just tastes like sugary syrup. I certainly never got peppery hot taste :/

I don't do facial hair, so no idea on that front. But I say it's harmless.

Advertisement