Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BROKEN Matt Hardy - Cork

• 01-12-2016 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey, got tickets to see Broken Matt Hardy Live in Cork, was wondering if anyone else was attending the show and does anyone know what to expect? I've never attended a wrestling Q&A before. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Me and the buddy head to a lot of these.been to DDP Cody Rhodes Scott hall honky tonk man to name a few. Great shows.Cody's was by far the best and actually really enjoyed honky one even tho hes a complete lunatic. Matt is supposedly going to be in delete character for this so expect it to be crazy but great fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Good job he got his memory back or it would be a very boring show. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Hope anyone on here going to this posts about what the experience was like. It should be amazing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

pity this wasn't in Dublin - would have had a bigger audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Gonzo wrote: »
    pity this wasn't in Dublin - would have had a bigger audience.

Considering this is more or less a sell out it is,fine to have in cork.Dublin doesn't need all the shows :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,944 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Attended the show last night with the VIP package which came with a pic with all of the Hardy's and some extra autographs.

Queue outside was quite large and people were left waiting a little longer than necessary. VIP experience was cool, probably only 15 of them sold so no major queues. Received an 8x10, tour poster and program with it as well as front row seats and the pics.

Matt was sound out, chatting away with each of us, genuinely interested in what we had to say. He wished me well on my new job in Tokyo and told me places to hit up so I'd meet the Bucks and some of the NJPW guys when out partying :D Got my ECW Heavyweight belt signed, it's only had ECW originals autographs on it so far but he did hold the WWE version so said why not!

There was a keyboard set up for the show for Reby to play the Obsolete theme but she was feeling under the weather and had to cancel. She was there for the VIP pics and she was looking well indeed.

Show started with a video intro where they played the wrong video, the host guy was good craic though and was able to make a joke of it. He did the show mostly in character and some of the stuff he was coming out with was insane and hilarious. Great story about the Evander Holyfield fight a few years back that I hadn't heard that was very entertaining too.

Also, he does a great Vince impression.

Queues after the end of the show were a bit long to get stuff signed it seems but everyone I met left pretty happy. All in all, great nights entertainment and would highly recommend it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Glad to hear it went well! I'd love to see Matt in character

Advertisement