Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tis the season to be jolly guardians

Options
  • 01-12-2016 11:54am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So we are getting closer to having some time off work/school/normally life and getting some good gaming in.

First of all I would like to take the opportunity to wish all you Guardians a merry Christmas.

rjJ9WM7.jpg

Secondly, I would like to announce the couple of ideas/suggestions I have for Destiny over the christmas period.

Now it will depend on if many new guardians enter the fray this christmas but:
    b7d185c65b0ed953ff21b55b4bb49eba9639fac15ed555eb4caeae33d8e35aa0.jpg

So with that in mind, I would propose we do a few sherpa runs (Proposed dates 16th & 23rd of the month) and for those that don't know what shepra runs are heres the little bit we had in the last thread
    Lads/Lassies,

Last time we ran this is was a good laugh last November, we got the following done:

Hard VoG, Hard CE and Skolas

Now this time around we have Kings Fall to add to the mix.

So what is Sherpafest I hear you say............

Well basically its a few of the dab hands at raids taking a few fresh faced guardians through the raids explaining how to run them etc.
    So Noobs dont be afraid and use this as your chance to get more involved in the clan and get to know a few more of the members.

So depending on numbers we can have a few groups on this so in the spirit of a bit of fun we will have a little friendly competition amongst the groups on times to complete etc. (Maybe even a no HUD challenge aswell )

So it doesnt matter if you never done a raid or your a riad pro everyone is welcome. I propose stretching it over 2 Friday Nights?

Who's up for it?

Next i propose our Private PvP matches on the 17th&24th if anyone is up for it.

All dates are open to change so throw up your ould input there :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Put my name down for all the things

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I can be around to be sherpa'd on the 16th and 23rd, can get through the rest of the raids/PoE all going well. Don't be around Saturdays so the PVP I'll miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,489 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Yes, yes and yes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Count me out for the 24th but I should be around most other nights.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Not too much of an uptake on this. Do we still have guardians that need sherpa runs etc..... if so speak up and we will arrange to suit you :)

Also make sure you check out the PvP thread (or mail Dudeeile for details) for your chance to win a t-shirt :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

*cough* *cough* :)

KF and WotM should be enough, seeing as they're done pretty regular anyway.
    I've also done most of a KF raid so should be able to remember a bit of what to do.

I'll get the PoE one done at some stage if no one else wants to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I'm doing another Charity Stream thingy at like 8pm to 10pm this Saturday. So won't be available during that slot if we're still talking about doing the things on Sat

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I'm doing another Charity Stream thingy at like 8pm to 10pm this Saturday. So won't be available during that slot if we're still talking about doing the things on Sat

Ah we can work around the times etc to suit people, destiny has been quiet the last few weeks so dont see it picking up again for another week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'm only seeing this now (that's what you get for stickying posts Jonny =p )

I'd be up for a few sherpa runs over the holidays if you need numbers and there's people looking to do raids for the first time etc

• Advertisement

I'm only seeing this now (that's what you get for stickying posts Jonny =p )

I'd be up for a few sherpa runs over the holidays if you need numbers and there's people looking to do raids for the first time etc

1ggdda.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Hibernation is almost charged

MAX POWER

Advertisement