Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charged twice for item?

Options
  • 01-12-2016 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently made an order with Boots UK online, and ordered one item but I've been charged twice for it through my bank account. As I ordered from a UK website I paid in pound, and I've been charged two different amounts from my account both on the same day. 2 charges or 2 orders aren't appearing on my boots account, or with my paypal account who I paid through when using the website, so I'm wondering if this is a BOI issue.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as nearly €400 extra has come out of my account, money I can't afford to be without 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi,

I recently made an order with Boots UK online, and ordered one item but I've been charged twice for it through my bank account. As I ordered from a UK website I paid in pound, and I've been charged two different amounts from my account both on the same day. 2 charges or 2 orders aren't appearing on my boots account, or with my paypal account who I paid through when using the website, so I'm wondering if this is a BOI issue.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as nearly €400 extra has come out of my account, money I can't afford to be without 

Thanks
    Hi SureYWouldntYa,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you send an Ask a Question message, from Service Desk on 365 Online, an adviser with access to your account can check the transactions for you. If it's a case that Boots UK have charged both amounts, you'll need to contact them to request a refund.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement