Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre rollout/build in knockraha Cork

Options
  • 01-12-2016 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi, would you have any idea when a fibre rollout/build might commence (or a timeframe) on an exchange in Cork KHA1_EO1. There's a lot of people around glanmire connected to this exchange. The roll out in glanmire seems to have been completed, but this exchange seems to have been left out.

According to the rollout map, the update is within 12 months, but will I be looking at this same information this time next year. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

homer.j wrote: »
    Hi, would you have any idea when a fibre rollout/build might commence (or a timeframe) on an exchange in Cork KHA1_EO1. There's a lot of people around glanmire connected to this exchange. The roll out in glanmire seems to have been completed, but this exchange seems to have been left out.

According to the rollout map, the update is within 12 months, but will I be looking at this same information this time next year. Thanks.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]homer.j,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked this for you and the estimated timeframe we have on this exchange at the minute is 6-12 months. As soon as we are further into the completion stage hopefully we should have more information on when the service will be ready to order from here.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement