Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainpal

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,086 ✭✭✭✭listermint

if anyone really is worried about rain on their visor. Bring the visor to a good detailed. They will put a hydroscopic coating over the plastic in coats which will sheet the rain off the screen.

Any good detailer would be able to do this for your lid for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Rain-X for plastic and turn yer head slightly sideways for a split second.
    Job done and you wont get robbed of yer money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,357 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Rainpal wrote: »
    The anarchist group in BCF group run by cancer (CaNsA) all hide being nicknames.

I know this poster has been banned, but this is more of a general point.

This 'hiding behind nicknames' whinging gets on my wick. Plenty of people have good personal or professional reasons not to use their real names on the internet. It's OK if your name is Joe Murphy, you already have effective anonymity on the internet because there's so many of you. If someone gives you backlash in real life because 'JoeMurphy37254' said something they disagree with, you can always claim it wasn't you and you're 'JoeMurphy37255'. Not so easy if your name is unique or near-unique on Google, is it? And some people (government employees) can actually be prosecuted for posting their personal opinions online - so much for free speech!

It's a lazy argument employed by losers who cannot address the points raised, so they get personal instead.

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,357 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Lumen wrote: »
    Glass is hard, so car wipers don't scratch car windscreens.

Unfortunately even glass can get scratched by wipers over time, the wife's 12 year old car has proof!

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭pillphil

Rainpals wrote: »
    Whilst rainpal is unlikely to be coming to market any time soon, a few weeks ago we developed an alternative that I think is superior in many ways.

I present to you: Nobwipe - The Movie.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSgGohswX9o&feature=youtu.be

Which, despite the name, is work safe.

I can see why he's worried about patent infringment :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Rainpals

Adam has become Susie. 

https://forum.motorcyclenews.com/topic/86313/a-cute-little-wiper

Now who's hiding behind nicknames? :P

Does anyone really care??

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CaNsA

Adam Aarons does.

I couldnt care less tbh.

Why join here and clutter up a good forum like this with spammy crap like this??

Bit of Rain-X for plastic on the visor and a quick nod of the head slightly sideways.
    Job done.

20160506_160729_zpsw2fhzphc.jpg

Advertisement