Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

license changes

• 01-12-2016 6:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

coming up on 6 months of a learner permit.
    so I'll be taking my test soon, which means I'll be amending the car license to add the bike category (hopefully sooner or later)

I have just moved house though. So I wonder is it best to wait till I pass the test and do both at once,
    or do the address now and then add the bike category in a few weeks.

do they charge for both changes? and can I combine 2 changes at once?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I don't think there is a charge for change of address, but there is a charge for the new category.

But, sounds like you are better off waiting and doing both together. Less hassle and then only requires one visit to the NDLS. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Paulw wrote: »
    I don't think there is a charge for change of address, but there is a charge for the new category.

But, sounds like you are better off waiting and doing both together. Less hassle and then only requires one visit to the NDLS. :D

figured as much

Advertisement