Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas trees for sale in cork

Options
  • 01-12-2016 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd give the heads up here. Don't believe in paying 70 quid for a Xmas tree (unless its for a good cause). Got a decent tree today in killumney, shop opp the pub, for 40 euro. The top garage behind emc also have them for sale for 40 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

The garden centre opposite COPE in Montenotte is about 40 euro too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Very early no? How is a real tree going to survive til christmas day if you bought it today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

pwurple wrote: »
    Very early no? How is a real tree going to survive til christmas day if you bought it today?

Nope. Buy mine every year in killumney and it lasts til 5th January. I always cut about a 1cm off the bottom and the stand I have allows me to place a container of water in it

Advertisement