Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€175 switching bonus

Options
  • 01-12-2016 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am with bordgais for both utilities now and my contract is finishing soon.
    Could you tell me the terms for availing of the switching bonus?

Thanks you,

jp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi JP,

Thanks for getting in touch.

All offerings currently available with Electric Ireland can be found online here.

For new customers switching to Electric Ireland, with both gas and electricity, who register for direct debit payments and Online Billing, the current saving available is 8.5% off the standard unit rate on both fuels, and €175 credit which would be applied to the electricity account.

There is a 12 month contract applied with this offering. However, once the 12 months have finished customers will no longer be in contract but they will continue to receive long-term savings on their accounts.

If you would like to discuss these savings further we would recommend contacting the Electric Ireland Sales team on 1850 305 090. They are available to call from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5:30pm on Saturdays.

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement