Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Surface

Options
  • 02-12-2016 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

My wife is after the Surface Pro 3, and I can't for the life of me find one (new) online for a decent price! Surely there's somewhere to get a new Surface Pro 3 for the e500 mark that's not used? It's been out for 18 months now and the 4 is already out.

Anyone have a steer on where to look?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Sorry OP.

what you would be looking for here, is a store that bought too many and now cant shift their surface pro's. but a lot of stores now do the Just-in-time supply chain method where they dont pre purchase a supply and then have to shift them at a loss.

i have a suggestion, you can get a refurb surface pro from microsoft for $549 - https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/categoryID.4796683300?icid=Surface_Deals_ModD2_Refurb_Holiday_112316

See if you can get one of them shipped to ireland. ive used refurb apple products and found them excellent. hopefully you would have same experience with MS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Cheers! I've been looking around and they're all refurbed or new sellers on amazon with 0 feedback.

Advertisement