Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winmau blade 5 dartboard

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I might put it on my santy list.

Have the blade 4 at home and it's a fine board. Any Unicorn I've ever had has been a complete piece of crap tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Have to agree, the pro eclipse boards are rubbish! Although I had one that lasted me for ages and was still in good nick when I got a new board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

I'm looking for a new board, I'd be perfectly happy with a Blade 4 for 30 quid tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

gramar wrote: »
    I'm looking for a new board, I'd be perfectly happy with a Blade 4 for 30 quid tbh.

So would I but I'd be happier with the blade 5 tbh.

I just had a Target pro tour board delivered so looking forward to hanging that
    and seeing how it goes.

The Blade 4 still looks great but after about 5years it is a bit hard and there are too many darts falling out. The Unicorn Pro Eclipse is in shíte altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

gramar wrote: »
    I just had a Target pro tour board delivered so looking forward to hanging that
    and seeing how it goes.

The Blade 4 still looks great but after about 5years it is a bit hard and there are too many darts falling out. The Unicorn Pro Eclipse is in shíte altogether.

Have the unicorn pro myself for about a year. Have rotated a few times, still torn to shreds

I got a new Target pro tour about a month ago. Seems a good quality board.
    The green segments are a very light colour which means a lot of contrast between the segments which I like.
    The only fault is the little stoppers on the back of the board that aren't really worth a shíte.

Advertisement