Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCW based band looking for singing guitarist

• 02-12-2016 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi, we are band based in NCW, looking for singing guitarist in age 18-30, preferably female. Playing covers and originals. Do you know anyone from Newcastle area that would be into playing? Would you try it yourself?
    Write me pm or under this post.
    Cheers, Bart.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'd be very interested, but I'm after starting a job in the Midlands so I wouldn't be available to practice most days. :O Best of luck with the search!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Urban Outfit

An File, you maybe know someone that would be into as well? We are usually practicing 1-2 evenings a week (weekdays mostly).

West Limerick 102fm might be able to help you if you drop up to them or email. The might even announce it on air.

Advertisement