Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TechnoGym Run Now 700 Treadmill

• 02-12-2016 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi, Does anybody have any experience of these machines? I know they are a few years old, and am having problems tuning in the TV in them. They were supplied by a company n Dublin, T&T Fitness and am having no joy getting support from them. Any help would be appreciated in helping me tune in the TV from a satellite cable.

The cable connected to the LNB on the dish is connected to the machine near the power button as should be. It then has Analogue/Digital/Digital Cable Search options. I try all of these but nothing gets tuned into the Treadmills TV. I thought it might be because it is an analogue tuner but seeing as there are digital options, that cant be the case. Any ideas? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

The Run 700 is actually just the treadmill. The screen is an add-on console.
    The new IPTV units are "Unity". The previous was Visioweb. That might be the one you have. You should find a manual online.
    One thing that comes to might though, if you plugged that lead into a TV directly would it work? Or would it have to go through a decoder/digibox.

Techno are good quality machines. They aren't cheap, but that means you get good support. Contact technogym.co.uk and they should help you out.

Advertisement