Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N Roses European Tour 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Anyone get their Dublin Bus tickets from Ticketmaster yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

frash wrote: »
    I'm driving down
    Assume on the way there'll be fields being used for parking a couple of miles out of the village for a fee & there's no need to book anything?
    Never been to a Slane gig before.
    Thanks

Take the M1 and come in the Drogheda road if you're driving. Pink carpark on that road not too far from the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Goreme

On the Golden Circle B ticket I have it says standing, but there is also G51 143 or something like that on the ticket. Anyone know what that signifies, and/or why its on the ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Goreme wrote: »
    On the Golden Circle B ticket I have it says standing, but there is also G51 143 or something like that on the ticket. Anyone know what that signifies, and/or why its on the ticket?
    its just a numbering system, has been in most venues for a while now. Often causes confusion as they often just print STAND instead of standing and people think its seats in a stand at say croke park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

karaokeman wrote: »
    Anyone know what specific times the Dublin Bus services to Slane run at between 12 and 5pm on the day of the concert?

Every 20- 30 mins I'd imagine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Take the M1 and come in the Drogheda road if you're driving. Pink carpark on that road not too far from the village.

good man. Needed that info myself

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Creeping Death

Seems they've swapped circles A and B for Slane

I'm just about to buy a ticket and want to be more on the Slash side of the stage, so I'm thinking circle B is the one I want?

Or is there a risk, they'll use the original plan on the day, and have B on the left of the stage.

L43HVTa.png

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

I have 4 Golden circle A tickets for sale unfortunately we cannot go due to a family emergency so thought i would put them up here, we paid €156 for each ticket so would like to get as close to that as possible
    Send me a Pm if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Jjjjjjjbarry

I bought my Gold Circle ticket in the fan club pre-sale and it doesn't say A or B on it so where does that put me???
    I suppose the G number probably will determine?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭eamonn147

ive gold circle a and my mate has gold circle b does that mean we are seperated by a barrier or is it just two seperate entrants to a big golden circle??really hope this is the case

• Advertisement

thats gold circle a u have i enquired as in same boat

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

I bought my Gold Circle ticket in the fan club pre-sale and it doesn't say A or B on it so where does that put me???
    I suppose the G number probably will determine?

I have tickets the same as yours, according to an email I received from ticketmaster yesterday we are in Gold Circle A.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Xenji wrote: »
    I know a few people were asking if people had got tickets yet for the London shows, my tickets for the gig arrived today from DHL.

Mine were delivered this morning through normal post.

Does anyone know if gold circle A and B are one big circle or two seperate circles???or is it just different entrances for traffic control???

• Registered Users Posts: 38,411 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

my london tickets arrived dis morning

bit annoyed that there bascially paper tickets and not hardback tickets, deff not worth the £13.95 SC

a bit of excitment has gone TBH with the tragedy in Manchester last night, hopefully nothing happens like that again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

PTH2009 wrote: »
    my london tickets arrived dis morning

bit annoyed that there bascially paper tickets and not hardback tickets, deff not worth the £13.95 SC

a bit of excitment has gone TBH with the tragedy in Manchester last night, hopefully nothing happens like that again

Got mine today too. Same thing just feel like paper tickets. Bit disappointed but that's it there here now. But now the stress of not having them yet has been replaced with the thought that something will happen. I can't run I've a bad knee. It's literally my nightmare to be stuck in a big crowd and to have something happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭Seanachai

mwv2nb.jpg

PucaMama wrote: »
    Got mine today too. Same thing just feel like paper tickets. Bit disappointed but that's it there here now. But now the stress of not having them yet has been replaced with the thought that something will happen. I can't run I've a bad knee. It's literally my nightmare to be stuck in a big crowd and to have something happen.

Im heading a day before to explore London and theres always a chance an attack could happen

I imagine security will be massive for gigs in the UK now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I would hope they has been resolved by now, but in the first 6 months after West Ham moved into the stadium there have been numerous reported security issues with the stadium.

Xenji wrote: »
    I would hope they has been resolved by now, but in the first 6 months after West Ham moved into the stadium there have been numerous reported security issues with the stadium.

hopefully they have and we will all be safe

the first concert to take place there was last year with ACDC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

hopefully they have and we will all be safe

Hopefully, I have never had any issues with large outdoor gigs in London in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Im heading a day before to explore London and theres always a chance an attack could happen

I imagine security will be massive for gigs in the UK now

I'm going over the day before too staying the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

I heard its gonna rain

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

6541 wrote: »
    I heard its gonna rain

but it's not November!!!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Non specified Gold Circle is Gold Circle A.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Goreme

Seve OB wrote: »
    6541 wrote: »
    I heard its gonna rain

but it's not November!!!! :cool:
    Alternate version - May Rain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Rossdoc81

We have a eticket for sale for €70 on ticketswap as a friend cannot go:
    https://www.ticketswap.ie/listing/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour/1244106/fa03e6df6c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Anybody know what time the Slane gigs usually finish at?

My missus has agreed to collect me afterwards. It took a bit of persuading though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

PWEI wrote: »
    Anybody know what time the Slane gigs usually finish at?

My missus has agreed to collect me afterwards. It took a bit of persuading though. :)

Curfew is 22:30 or 23:00, guess after you've left the venue and met up with Mrs PWEI it will be tuesday sometime :pac::pac:

Seriously though, it's gonna be a nightmare logistically for you to meet up with your wife, where can she park without being moved on by the gardai?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

scudzilla wrote: »
    Curfew is 22:30 or 23:00, guess after you've left the venue and met up with Mrs PWEI it will be tuesday sometime :pac::pac:

Seriously though, it's gonna be a nightmare logistically for you to meet up with your wife, where can she park without being moved on by the gardai?

I wasn't going to ask her to park near Slane.
    My plan was to get her to pick me up out the Ashbourne somewhere.
    I don't mind if I have to walk an extra mile, its Slane so always plenty of walking involved anyway.

Advertisement