Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N Roses European Tour 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

I have two times tickets for Slane and cant make it now! :-(

Anyone interested in taking them of me? 150eur for the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭lateconnection

Anyone know when the band are due to arrive in Dublin, and what hotel they will be staying in?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Anyone know when the band are due to arrive in Dublin, and what hotel they will be staying in?

At a hunch they'll be staying at a certain castle outside Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Long shot but anyone got a spare Dublin Bus ticket they can sell me?

Coming over from London and only found out today that they had stopped selling them!!

Anyone?

frAg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭Harika

Have a general admission ticket over as my wife is not going. Can hand over in Cork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tommyhayes1989

Two General Admission tickets for sale, family emergency. Paid 180, will accept 150

• Registered Users Posts: 38,411 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

i wonder will we get an indoor euro tour in 2018 and a date in the 3arena ???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

i'm still holding out on getting a ticket, i'll pay 50euro, Seatwave are down to 55 at the moment, reckon they'll go below 50 this evening

As for an indoor show, not a hope in hell, 14k crowd against 80k+, it's a no brainer, and they are doing this for the money

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Slashs hat

I have two GA tickets and want to upgrade to gold section tickets. I cant sell my tickets to upgrade so i am stuck with them. Does anyone have gold tickets willing to swap?

Slashs hat wrote: »
    I have two GA tickets and want to upgrade to gold section tickets. I cant sell my tickets to upgrade so i am stuck with them. Does anyone have gold tickets willing to swap?

not a hope anyone will swap, best chance you have is to try and sell them, but you'll be lucky to get 120/130 a pair at this stage, and buy golden circle for around 80/90 each (seems to be price on toutless, seatwave, viagogo)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

scudzilla wrote:
    i'm still holding out on getting a ticket, i'll pay 50euro, Seatwave are down to 55 at the moment, reckon they'll go below 50 this evening

Wow wonder will similar happen with coldplay

scudzilla wrote: »

As for an indoor show, not a hope in hell, 14k crowd against 80k+, it's a no brainer, and they are doing this for the money

Just been on viagogo, could have got one for 53 incl all fee's but nope, i'm enjoying this game, i may even drop my paying price to 40 :pac::pac:

brinty wrote: »
    Wow wonder will similar happen with coldplay

without a doubt, always happens at the huge gigs, people go nuts when they go on sale, mcd announce it's sold out when they know they'll be releasing production tickets, just be online 2 days before the gig

check seatwave and viagogo for GnR prices now, dropping like a whore's knickers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

scudzilla wrote:
    without a doubt, always happens at the huge gigs, people go nuts when they go on sale, mcd announce it's sold out when they know they'll be releasing production tickets, just be online 2 days before the gig

Thanks for the tip mate

not a hope anyone will swap, best chance you have is to try and sell them, but you'll be lucky to get 120/130 a pair at this stage, and buy golden circle for around 80/90 each (seems to be price on toutless, seatwave, viagogo)

Ah swap with cash. I really want to be in the gold circle but stuck with my tickets its a pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,411 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

someone recorded there VIP experience and one of our own seems to be running it

us irish get in everywhere lol

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Goreme

PTH2009 wrote: »
    i wonder will we get an indoor euro tour in 2018 and a date in the 3arena ???
    I doubt it when they can sell 80k tickets in stadiums and make far more money that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Goreme

Just been on viagogo, could have got one for 53 incl all fee's but nope, i'm enjoying this game, i may even drop my paying price to 40 :pac::pac:

Yeah ticket prices should continue to fall as Sat approaches. However, I just checked Seatwave and whilst they were looking for E57, but they also add on 20% or so as a fee. Viagogo are also adding on an unspecified booking fee plus VAT (I think you need to register in order for them to tell you the full final fee).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

I'm enjoying the saga. How low do you think you could realistically get one for? 30e?

D.Q wrote: »
    I'm enjoying the saga. How low do you think you could realistically get one for? 30e?

I'm in work tonight, so last chance to get near a printer to print a pdf ticket, I was hoping 50, but the way it's going nearer 40looks more likely.

Seatwave charge around €12 fee per ticket, viagogo charge around 6

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Jjjjjjjbarry

Anyone been camping at Slane before? What's the ideal time to arrive tomorrow to get a decent spot without being way too early? I think I read you can park beside your tent? How true is that? (Slane Farm Campsite)

Also - I assume it's a short stroll into the village for some pints from the campsite?

Prices now dropped to 50euro, Viagogo are hilarious, put in search and it takes a few mins, all the while, flashing up on screen, is 14,952 people are looking at Guns n Roses tickets

Well how come ya still have hundreds and prices are dropping ya dopes

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭lateconnection

Duff is here:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Anyone been camping at Slane before? What's the ideal time to arrive tomorrow to get a decent spot without being way too early? I think I read you can park beside your tent? How true is that? (Slane Farm Campsite)

Also - I assume it's a short stroll into the village for some pints from the campsite?

My First time camping in slane farm but you definitely park beside your tent. Also, judging by the amount of people saying they're arriving Saturday, you'll have no bother finding a decent spot on the Friday. We're hoping to be there between 4-5pm to beat the after work rush.

Shuttle bus is provided to get to slane village and back on the Friday too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Jjjjjjjbarry

Sounds great, thanks!

?type=1&opaqueCursor=AbrmUQau2IxU8FbNziJuzsi6JOE5Ma1iCctr6UJciJt11yMQyv_kAzeqZ3PXqVGo6UkeiVEl5XBpJilFP1iCINiaYb_iv9rTJHQ0ig_BIsjVXQKtnFcgf36VDm-mqaKABe5O4KJ4MgL36s3gwQIqCUmRMVswNB08AXCz4loGsU5LE7a80hk_XlhxsiVLOszNih8xNEsYCWYTphYh9jSr66Qrfc-Ma19A4oB2MuyyGW4RmWlJ53y373fba--JHYy9Zc7yNJmN41Xcpui9WTgVFemnWAirX481MlXIwOH7cT4En6hwLkVVWkQLNDzbBzc2AntoF2MG2V0no617k4SLdGu8GzW9TIqyVYtt0cOOZGWF64nE7SHDlif3xzPBF3Lr-v4UzGuKl_z_F9-wRQNPoCf8&theater

The pit is huge. Anyone with GA tickets are going to be miles away

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Just a heads up...DB tickets avail form the DB office on O'Connell st, picked mine up 30 mins ago!
    frag420 wrote: »
    Long shot but anyone got a spare Dublin Bus ticket they can sell me?

Coming over from London and only found out today that they had stopped selling them!!

Anyone?

frAg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

Is there any update on stage times for Slane - want to make sure I get in for Royal Blood

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Slashs hat wrote: »
    The pit is huge. Anyone with GA tickets are going to be miles away

such a pity the way the industry has gone, it's hardly a pit anymore because it's probably the safest and most civil place to be now for a GNR gig due to the fact that it's full of older people with money who are more concerned with recording the show on their iPhones rather than jumping around and enjoying themselves like the mad eejits they were back in '92.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,043 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

such a pity the way the industry has gone, it's hardly a pit anymore because it's probably the safest and most civil place to be now for a GNR gig due to the fact that it's full of older people with money who are more concerned with recording the show on their iPhones rather than jumping around and enjoying themselves like the mad eejits they were back in '92.

or rock legends like myself that refuse to buy tickets and then wait for all the saps that bought too many and then buy pit tickets cheaper than general tickets!!

"OMG gnr ...how retro....lets buy all the tickets within 1 minute of going on sale......OMG gnr are yucky i'm selling mine"

Advertisement