Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N Roses European Tour 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,629 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

I would have loved Whole Lotta Rosie. God, that would have ruled.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

For **** sake an attack in London tonight

For **** sake an attack in London tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

London is not looking good.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Binky Bricktop

The gig is in east London - but it's an ongoing situation at the moment...

• Advertisement

The gig is in east London - but it's an ongoing situation at the moment...

Why would that matter?? The last incident was all the way in Manchester.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Binky Bricktop

PucaMama wrote: »

It's an ongoing situation, let's wait and see what happens in the coming days - it'll be up the band and management what happens with the gigs. My thoughts are with those affected at the moment.

It's an ongoing situation, let's wait and see what happens in the coming days - it'll be up the band and management what happens with the gigs. My thoughts are with those affected at the moment.
    I didn't mention the event I'm saying London isn't looking good. As I said. Maybe it puts people off going??

If it's cancelled it's cancelled we will get our ticket money back and hotels might refund our money

I think depeche mode played the stadium tonight ??

I can see the shows maybe been postponed but if I had a choice I'll get the refund and hopefully catch the guys if they return to Europe in 2018/2019 etc

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The Madrid crowd last night got a treat, both Don't Cry & Patience were played.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Anybody still waiting on London tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

psychozeb wrote: »
    Anybody still waiting on London tickets?

I know I've to collect mine at the box office, there was no postage/print option

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

I know I've to collect mine at the box office, there was no postage/print option

I paid for standard postage alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

I'm gutted that I can't make the Friday show in London next week. Had a golden circle ticket and all. Stupid life getting in the way!

I'm gutted that I can't make the Friday show in London next week. Had a golden circle ticket and all. Stupid life getting in the way!

You could be happy you did it with all these terriost attacks happening. Hopefully nothing happens while I'm over there next week but it's possible

Anyway I'm looking forward to the gig and seeing London

Nothing will happen. Both London shows will go ahead. There won't be any attacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

PTH2009 wrote: »
    You could be happy you did it with all these terriost attacks happening. Hopefully nothing happens while I'm over there next week but it's possible

Anyway I'm looking forward to the gig and seeing London

If anything London is probably safer than its been now with the extra security forces around the place. Ara I saw them from the Golden Circle at the Slane gig so I can die a happy man to have seen Axl, Duff and Slash perform in the flesh at least once!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,629 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Nothing will happen. Both London shows will go ahead. There won't be any attacks.

The day I let a shower of sh*ts like that scare me out of going to see Slash & Axl together?

Not in this f*ckin lifetime.

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    I would have loved Whole Lotta Rosie. God, that would have ruled.

Oh that would've been so ****ing sweet :D, sounded pretty good at the Zurich show

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    The day I let a shower of sh*ts like that scare me out of going to see Slash & Axl together?

Not in this f*ckin lifetime.

Exactly, people need to go about their lives without cowering to the bastards, cause that's what they want..

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Anyone going to London gig next Friday? Looking forward to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Deisler wrote: »

Absolutely, less than a week now.

rednik wrote: »
    Absolutely, less than a week now.

Yeah looking forward too it

Aerosmith weds night is a very nice appistier

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Looking forward to the London gig, good chance of temperatures in the mid 20s if the models hold up.

Yeah looking forward too it

Aerosmith weds night is a very nice appistier

It sure is :):)

The only annoying thing is that you can't bring bags into the arena itself. I have to head too the airport after the gig weds and my brother in law will have my bag . Have to carry my portable powrbank in my hand

Sounds like theres a few boardsies heading over to London

From Guns show in Switzerland.

http://gph.is/2rVJ9C9

The only annoying thing is that you can't bring bags into the arena itself. I have to head too the airport after the gig weds and my brother in law will have my bag . Have to carry my portable powrbank in my hand

The bag issue does not affect me as I am in London for a week. Safety & security are priority with all that has happened recently. Anyway have a safe one and enjoy the concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭finno

Deisler wrote: »

I'm going to the Saturday night gig, can't wait for it

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

No bags at all or no big bags? We are going over Thursday but going for the Friday show.

• Advertisement

No bags at all or no big bags? We are going over Thursday but going for the Friday show.

AFAIK for the 3arena its no bags at all only purses etc and i imagine there will be extremly heavy security procedures/pressence in place at the London Stadium

Im hoping they might have plastic bags at the merch stands. Need to bring a portable power back with me for my phone and my bro in law has an inhaler thing which he has to bring

Advertisement