Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot connect to carrier network

Options
  • 02-12-2016 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi,
    2 days ago, all of a sudden my iphone 6 plus disconnected from network carrier and I haven't got it reconnected permanently yet.

Sim card is fine is another phone.

Called carrier and they said my phone is not blocked.

Updated to latest software 10.1.1...did not help.

I did a "reset all settings" and afterwards for 10 mins maybe it was back connected to carrier, but then disconnected again.

I did a reset all settings again but this time it did not come back at all.

I did an "erase all content and settings", still the same.

When I go into Settings, "Carrier" does not show up as an option.
    When I go into Settings/General/about...the Carrier does say my Carrier, until I click on it and it disappears.

Network says unavailable.

Any Ideas please. I am guessing its hardware issue.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Hi,
    2 days ago, all of a sudden my iphone 6 plus disconnected from network carrier and I haven't got it reconnected permanently yet.

Sim card is fine is another phone.

Called carrier and they said my phone is not blocked.

Updated to latest software 10.1.1...did not help.

I did a "reset all settings" and afterwards for 10 mins maybe it was back connected to carrier, but then disconnected again.

I did a reset all settings again but this time it did not come back at all.

I did an "erase all content and settings", still the same.

When I go into Settings, "Carrier" does not show up as an option.
    When I go into Settings/General/about...the Carrier does say my Carrier, until I click on it and it disappears.

Network says unavailable.

Any Ideas please. I am guessing its hardware issue.

Thanks

Where did you get the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭WannaGetFit

Meteor.
    Has worked for 2 years.
    I have litterally just reset it up as new phone, meteor signal came on briefly but disappeared again.
    Now when I go into settings, I see "Carrier", when I click on it, it is in automatic, when I click to change to manual it searches and then gives error "unable to load network list"

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭WannaGetFit

Going to restore from back up for now, at least I'll have all my **** back.

Advertisement