If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic 50 inch or 55 inch 4K HDR

Options
  • 02-12-2016 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi guys I am wondering what would the prices of Panasonic of that size be to shipped to cork!. 

And how long would it take to get one down once ordered?. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I am also looking at Samsung or Sony panels. 

What ones in 49 inch are 10 bit panels?. 

As no way after looking I can fit anything bigger then a 50 in my office  

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I am also looking at Samsung or Sony panels. 

What ones in 49 inch are 10 bit panels?. 

As no way after looking I can fit anything bigger then a 50 in my office  
    Hey TrustedApple.

Apologies for the Delay.

Are there any of the Samsung or Sony 49" you are after in particular?

I know off the top of my head that the KS7000 Samsung range and above are 10Bit.
    I think only the 902 range from Panasonic are 10 bit and with Sony it seem none of the 49" screens are 10 bit (8077 or 8088). It is possible that the 49XD7005 has 10 bit colour but I would need to check into this further.

Unfortunately they are not making easy to work out which are or not unless researching or calling the manufacturer directly.

If there is a particular one you have been looking at let me know and I'll see if i can get the relevant info.

Basically I am looking at the price of the 3 of them at 50 inch 49 inch size as anything bigger won't fit into the office aka man cave. 

Basically I am looking at the price of the 3 of them at 50 inch 49 inch size as anything bigger won't fit into the office aka man cave. 
    Hi trustedapple,

The prices on those TVs are as follows:

Samsung UE49KS7000 - £999

Sony KD49XD8088 - £729

Panasonic TX50DX802 - £1049

All of these come with a free 6 year guarantee

Many thanks

David

Hi trustedapple,

The prices on those TVs are as follows:

Samsung UE49KS7000 - £999

Sony KD49XD8088 - £729

Panasonic TX50DX802 - £1049

All of these come with a free 6 year guarantee

Many thanks

David
    Could you drop me a PM as i have a question to ask that needs to be talked about in Perv if thats ok ? 

• Advertisement

Same waiting for a update 

Same waiting for a update 
    Hi Trustedapple.

I will drop you a PM in 5 minutes.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.