Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drivers licence...proof of address on renewal ...

• 02-12-2016 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

my query is the fact that my licence addresses in donegal but I'm working in dublin Monday to Friday and in donegal at weekends.

My licence is up to renewal but for month of December I will not be in donegal as busy time at work ... I booked appt for ndls centre in dublin to renew my licence however will the dublin centre accept my proof of address which is donegal address and within 6 months... is this acceptable. Tried to contact ndls but to no avail.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

Yes will be no problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Yes, people go to where is handy for them, they don't have to be from the area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Tried to contact ndls but to no avail.

Not able to help with your query OP but want to agree that it's impossible to contact these people.

I coukd not find any contact numbers but instead sent them an email query.

I received an automated reply acknowledging receipt of my mail, but never received a response. That was about 2 months ago.

Advertisement