Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Degree information

Options
  • 02-12-2016 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm doing a 4 year computer science degree, I'm thinking of taking an exit degree and leaving after 3rd year. If I did the 4 years i'd be leaving with a Bsc (Hons) Applied Computing. What will the degree title be if I left after 3rd year???

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Mod:
    Moved over from Work & Jobs; OP I think you'll find this forum more suitable for your question.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Just remove the (Hons) bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

You will get an ordinary degree instead of an Honours.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

And just to add, if you can at all stay until 4th year. Level 8, Honours degrees are where it's at. Employers are increasingly looking for a minimum of a Level 8 degree.

Advertisement