Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCOUNT CANCELLATION PROBLEM

Options
  • 02-12-2016 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello ,

Past few days I trying cancel my account because I moving out to the new apartment .... Only one way to do this is of course call to the customer service and wait ages for  consultant ....  after that and millions of question like why why why and once again why I want to cancel my account, customer service kindly inform me that I have to wait for cancellation link which will be send to me by email.... I received two cancellation links by text message on my phone ( they told me something about email but ... ) Non ... non of them not working at all, when I trying open the link I got information form EIR website that service is temporary unavailable ( error 404 ) or that address is not exist .

I call customer service 5 times already and all the time I got information that only one way to cancel my account is fill out online form but first I have to wait for cancellation link which is not working at all anyway ....

Could you kindly please tell me whats is going on ? Whether is any other way to cancel my account ? 

Why ? Why there's no cancellation form / option in my account dashboard ? Why I have to call million of times to customer service and waste my time with people who do not care at all and keep saying same things all the time ?

Please advice me how I can cancel / close my account ASAP.

Thanks !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

sanczoso wrote: »
    Hello ,

Past few days I trying cancel my account because I moving out to the new apartment .... Only one way to do this is of course call to the customer service and wait ages for  consultant ....  after that and millions of question like why why why and once again why I want to cancel my account, customer service kindly inform me that I have to wait for cancellation link which will be send to me by email.... I received two cancellation links by text message on my phone ( they told me something about email but ... ) Non ... non of them not working at all, when I trying open the link I got information form EIR website that service is temporary unavailable ( error 404 ) or that address is not exist .

I call customer service 5 times already and all the time I got information that only one way to cancel my account is fill out online form but first I have to wait for cancellation link which is not working at all anyway ....

Could you kindly please tell me whats is going on ? Whether is any other way to cancel my account ? 

Why ? Why there's no cancellation form / option in my account dashboard ? Why I have to call million of times to customer service and waste my time with people who do not care at all and keep saying same things all the time ?

Thanks !

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]sanczoso,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. I'm so sorry to hear you have experienced issues in closing your account.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your account number & I will take a look into this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sanczoso

Hello ,

Thanks !

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]sanczoso,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. I'm so sorry to hear you have experienced issues in closing your account.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your account number & I will take a look into this.[/font]

PM SENT 

Hello ,

Thanks !

PM SENT 
    Thanks  sanczoso,

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sanczoso

Hello ,

Thanks !

PM SENT 
    Thanks  sanczoso,

-Pamela 
    Sorry Pamela , I'm new here , PM sent once again with link included.

Hello ,

Thanks !

PM SENT 
    Thanks  sanczoso,

-Pamela 
    Sorry Pamela , I'm new here , PM sent once again with link included.
    No problem  sanczoso :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement