Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Korean makeup

Options
  • 03-12-2016 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where I could buy Korean makeup for a good price in Ireland, it would be better if it was in shops but if you have a good website that would be good as well. I'm looking for brands like Etude House and Tony Moly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,300 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Darcab wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where I could buy Korean makeup for a good price in Ireland, it would be better if it was in shops but if you have a good website that would be good as well. I'm looking for brands like Etude House and Tony Moly

Hansung on great strand st have a very, very small selection of korean beauty products.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭aidom

I've gotten a few pieces of Korean make up (3CE) from the Cult Beauty website. They have lots of great stuff.

https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/3-concept-eyes

I think Asos have some Tony Moly bits.

TK Maxx have lots of Korean skin care in at the minute but I haven't seen any Korean Make up in there as of yet.

Advertisement